Wolfram is looking for a rockstar Recruiter to drive and continuously improve our recruiting strategy and growth. We have the best and brightest employees from all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. Your job as Recruiter is to immerse yourself in our culture, understand our organizational structure and needs, and act as an ambassador of the company to attract top talent.
- Understand the company culture and products
- Constantly source candidates, technical and nontechnical, to establish a solid pipeline
- Manage the full recruiting life cycle, from staff requisition to offer
- Coordinate with managers and interviewers on their group needs and processes
- Attend recruiting and networking events
- Establish a network of industry contacts
Things we like:
- Previous recruiting experience
- Technical knowledge/experience, particularly with Wolfram products
- High-energy, positive, go-getter personality
- Big-picture and tiny-detail thinkers
- Desire to learn, grow, and become more efficient
Wolfram’s work culture is forward thinking. We have a close-knit startup feel, and your ideas and innovation are respected, rewarded, and appreciated. Our ideal candidate is a team player with a “can-do” attitude. Wolfram will allow you to have an impact on everything you touch, satisfy your entrepreneurial spirit, and place you directly in the path of cutting-edge technology.
Location: Champaign, Illinois