Wolfram is looking for a talented and creative graphic designer to join our design team. You’d be joining a highly collaborative group of talented designers at an established company on the cutting edge of technical innovation. Our website is seen by millions of people each day and continues to grow, and the technology behind it is being used in a wide range of products (wolfram.com, wolframalpha.com, demonstrations.wolfram.com).
We want a hands-on designer who can be a key contributor in brainstorming, developing concepts, and creating final design. Candidates must have a background and education in design with exceptional typography, a thorough understanding of visual hierarchy, and a passion for designing for the web.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer with a focus on web design and user interface, but lesser experienced designers with a strong portfolio will be considered
- Knowledge and experience in layout, color theory, branding
- Knowledge of software technology industry a plus
Wolfram has a great culture and benefit plan, including:
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical and dental plans
- 401(k) plans with employer matching
- Casual dress code
- Smart talented staff who are passionate about their work
This is an onsite salaried position. Freelancers need not apply. To be considered, a web portfolio or digital sample of work must accompany your application.
Location: Champaign, IL